The Green Stripe

Park-Hagiwara stuff.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas

Since I never actually got round to writing a Christmas letter this year, but I did manage to scrawl the address of this blog on the bottom of the cards I sent, I better add a Merry Christmas entry here!

Of course, since I posted my cards only just in time for the last post on the last posting day, it may be that Christmas has already come and gone, in which case, Happy New Year. Or to be on the safe side, Happy Easter.

Funny how children change your life in ways you don't anticipate. It turns out that this is not only the season to be jolly, but also the season to make donkey ears out of cardboard. And while it may well be that pride is a sin, it is probably healthy to confront your sinning. So I'll admit I'm rather proud of the cardboard ears I created (modelled here by the lovely Akira).

And here, just for reference, is the original ear model, upon whose ears my creation is based. Isn't google images great?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i THINK YOUR EARS ARE QUITE ARTISTIC YOU MUST TAKE AFTER YOUR MUM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home